We’re excited to be reopening our doors on June 29th to resume classes with our community. The safety and health of our members is our #1 priority, so we are committed to upholding strict standards to do our part in keeping everyone safe and making the gym fun and enjoyable!
Please review the following protocols and procedures before returning to the gym 💙😀 Members can refer to their emails for more details information.
Watch our jaunty procedures video here: https://youtu.be/egWZdSAuats
🔸🔸Phase 2 – Member Protocols & Procedures🔸🔸
1. Please log into your Triib account HERE and sign the new waiver prior to attending your first “in-person” class
2. All members must reserve their spot in class prior to arrival. There is a max capacity of 5 people per class & open gym block. Please cancel your reservation as soon as you know if you won’t make it to allow others to use the spot. Reservations will open 72 hours in advance and a waitlist will form once a class is full.
3. If you have tested positive for COVID-19 or been in contact with someone who has, you must self quarantine for a minimum of 14 days.
4. Perform a symptom self-screening before heading to the gym. If you are sick in any manner, please remain at home (and perhaps join us via Zoom). You will be asked to affirm your self-screening before class begins. If you arrive at the gym and are exhibiting any symptoms, your coach will ask you to leave.
5. You must wear a mask when entering the gym. You will not need to wear it during your workout, but will need to put it back on as soon as you finish class.
6. You must come to the gym in your workout attire. The locker rooms (and showers) will be closed.
7. You will wait outside the gym until the coach gives you the OK to enter, at which point you will enter through the lobby (not the garage door). Please be on time for you class!
8. You must maintain a minimum of 6 feet between yourself and others at all times whiles inside the facility.
9. Wash your hands before and after each class you attend. Hand sanitizer will also be available in the gym.
10. Change your shoes and leave your larger belongings in the back room before entering the main gym area. Wallet, phone, keys & other items you’ll specifically need for your workout can be brought into the gym and placed in your workout station. Masks can be left in the numbers cubbies (which will be sanitized after each class).
11. Bring your own water bottle. Cups & mugs will not be provided.
12. Check into class on your own mobile device.
13. During class, stay in your designated workout area at all times, unless otherwise directed by your coach. The coach will guide you on how to move about the room as needed. Please follow all instructions and be thoughtful of your surroundings when you do need to move. Collection & return of gear will be managed to minimize crowding in storage areas.
14. Sanitize all equipment after completion of use and follow any additional sanitation instructions from your coach. You will have a spray bottle of sanitizing solution and a clean towel at your workout station. The towel is for cleaning equipment only (not wiping your own sweat). Dirty towels will go in the hamper at the end of each class.
15. Clean up excess chalk & sweat marks from the floor using the red brush (the coach will further sanitize between classes).
16. After cleaning up, please gather your belongings efficiently and exit the gym so the coach can prepare for the next class. You will not be able to stay late to do any extra work or to socialize inside the gym.
17. All the same rules will apply for open gym blocks, with the exception of coach-guided movement.
18. It’s very important to stay aware, be thoughtful, and do everything in your power to adhere to these guidelines in an effort to keep everyone as safe as possible. Above all, be kind, respectful and accepting of the differing concerns of others.
🔹🔹Additional Equipment Sanitation Protocol🔹🔹
1. Our gym wipes and the solution in our spray bottles are both EPA approved for killing Coronavirus. You may use either to sanitize your equipment, but be thoughtful of leaving excessive moisture on items like barbells & dumbbells that are subject to rust. Used wipes need to immediately go into the trash.
2. Between classes, coaches will do additional sanitation on the used equipment and used floor areas – we will use a mister to coat things and allow them to sit for 10 minutes to maximum cleaning time.
3. If you have any concerns about the cleanliness of the equipment you’d like to use, please feel free to do a preliminary “wipe down” of the item before using it or taking it to your workout area.
4. Clean equipment cleaning towels will be in each of the cleaning caddies in your workspace. Towels will be replaced after every class so you will always have a fresh towel to use. Used towels will be laundered regularly.